Sunday, January 16, 2011

Another Graduation Day @ The Little Gym

We had Lily's "Graduation Ceremony" at The Little Gym Saturday morning.  This Spring Semester will be her last, which is so sad to me.  She's been going since we moved to Columbia when she was about 9 months old.  I think she's ready for something new and exciting but I thought it would be good to at least finish out the school year.  This semester she'll be a "Super Beast"...she started out as a Bug, then a Bird, then a Beast and now a Super Beast! 
Charlotte was so giggly in her carrier the whole class.  I think she's going to love being a Bug this summer (and I'm going to love doing it all over again with her)!
 We headed to the Zoo after and my camera died right after this picture.  At least we got one shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment