Thursday, August 19, 2010

Mommy & Me BALLET

Lily started Mommy & Me Ballet yesterday with two of her friends, Addie and Savannah.  She will have class every Wednesday @ 9:15 for 45 minutes. 
I think she did pretty well yesterday considering it was her first class.  It's hard for a 2-year-old to concentrate for that long, but I think she'll get a little better with that each week.  The girls looked absolutely adorable in their dance gear.  Lily actually wore my old ballet shoes and they fit her perfectly.  Dance was always such a huge and special part of my life growing up, and it's so awesome to be able to experience it with my Lily now.  Thank goodness I had a GIRL!
Also, Miss Charlotte was an ANGEL for my during the class.  She was peacefully fast asleep in her stroller.  I know next week might be the complete opposite with her, but I was so proud of her yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment