Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday, Lily!

We spent the whole weekend of Lily's birthday celebrating like crazy! 

Friday started with a house full of pink and purple balloons and a trip to Chick-fil-a for breakfast.  When we got home, Lily decided she wanted to watch a movie and have popcorn and chocolate for lunch.  It was her special day, so that's just what we did!  After nap time, Josh and I had everything all decorated and ready to go downstairs.  We had cake and did presents as a family that night.  A perfect end to a perfect day with my special girl!

Saturday was Lily's pool party, complete with pizza and build-your-own ice cream sundaes!  She had a blast and, of course, spent 99% of her time in the water.  Our little fish! 

Lily,


I can't believe you are already 2!  The past two years have been the best two years of my life.  You have given me more joy and love than I ever thought possible.  I feel like the luckiest mommy in the world to have you as my daughter.  I hope you always know how proud I am of you and how very much you are loved.  Happy Birthday sweet girl!


Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

  1. Sara: I think you are the sweetest and most loving mother I know. It's so nice to see you and Lily in the kitchen! What a little face-in-the-water swimmer she is!! Such a confident little person.

    Love,
    Aunt Bonnie

    ReplyDelete