Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to LILY!

I can't believe our little baby girl turned 3 on July 23rd!  Two of Lily's most favorite things are swimming and sugar, so we decided to celebrate the day with a Candy Land Pool Party with our friends and family.  The party was lots of fun and the "sweet shop" candy bar was a hit with the 3-year-olds! 
 
Lily,

I have had so much fun watching you grow this year.  There are way too many things that I adore about you to list them all, but here are just a few of my current favorites:

How you tell me every morning that you had sweet dreams and that it's a beautiful day.
How much you love your friends and always greet them with a running jump hug, shouting out their names and giggling till you reach them!
How you still rub my ear every night at bedtime while we read stories. 
How you are so funny sometimes without even trying to be.
How sweet you are to your baby sister.
How you are never in too much of a hurry to "stop and smell the roses"...literally!
How you are constantly surprising me by how smart you really are.
How much your quite observations remind me of your Daddy.

Seeing your cute scrunchy smile and fun loving personality is my favorite part of each and every day.  I know being your Mommy makes me a better person.  Thank you for being you! 

Happy Birthday, sweet girl.
I love you up to the sky!

Mommy 

No comments:

Post a Comment