Friday, October 1, 2010

Charlotte - 2 months

Our sweet girl is growing like crazy!  I can't believe how fast the time is going...

Miss Charlotte is more wide-eyed and smiley everyday.  She's still the happiest when she's in our arms or in her jungle swing, and she's still definitely not a fan of the car!

Josh and I are getting a better routine down with the girls.  After dinner he takes both of them up for baths while I clean up.  Lily likes to play a little in the tub, so Charlotte is always to first to get out.  I get her all wrapped up and warm, and we spend the next 30 minutes or so rocking in her nursery while Lily finishes up with Josh.  She smells so heavenly and she's always super cuddly.  I cherish this time and I look forward to it all day.  I love my girls so much and there's not a day that goes by that I don't think about how incredibly blessed I am.







No comments:

Post a Comment