Sunday, November 13, 2011

I'm Back!

After such a high response from my Halloween post, I decided to give the people what they want and return for another blog about my beautiful girls.  This is Josh again if you haven't figured that out already.  Today I have to blog about an issue that has stumped me since Lily was born - little girl fashion.  Growing up in a family of all boys, I never learned the complexity of girls clothing.  Most of my early attempts to dress Lily always resulted in Sara hysterically laughing at my choices, followed by her informing everyone we ran into that "her Daddy dressed her today."  Anyway, Friday morning I was able to go into work a little later than usual and take the girls out for breakfast.  I decided to help out and get the girls dressed while Sara finished getting ready.  After a little stress and a lot of convincing to get Lily to wear what I had picked out, we came downstairs and Sara simply said, "good job."  At Breakfast, the girls got several comments on how cute they looked, but that is pretty common regardless of what they are wearing!  However, my day was made when we were leaving the restaurant.  We walked past a table of ladies who were ooing and awing over the girls, and they commented to Sara, "good job dressing your girls, they look so cute," and she responded with "actually, their Daddy dressed them today."

Sorry, the girls were not in the mood for posing after our fun filled morning:

Also, Sara and I started a good behavior chart for Lily.  She gets a sticker for lots of things:  cleaning up, being a sweet big sister, listening at school, etc.  Every 10 stickers gets her a small toy from Target.  The great thing about it is she doesn't beg for toys when we go places anymore because she knows she has to earn them.  This was her first choice:

No comments:

Post a Comment