Sunday, May 15, 2011

We're BACK!

I've been horrible about blogging lately.   The last few weeks have been super busy for us.  We were in Florida for my Dad's surgery (he's doing great, btw!), Ashville to spend some time with my sister and her family, I had dental surgery, Josh and I went to an Usher/Akon concert (I know, so random) and we had lots of family stop by Columbia for short visits in between.  Things are finally starting to slow down around here and I'm ready to get back to my normal "blog-aholic" self.  So...fasten your seat belt, it's time to play "catch-up"!  Here is what we've been up to.  Sorry for the randomness...

Lily hard at work on one of her many
so called "art projects":
Lily's dream come true: 
Dinosaur week at preschool!
Spending some time with our Florida friends:
Ava, Preston, Cole, Eli & Ella.
A day at EDventure with Emma Jane and Vivi:








Josh and I before our big night out:

No comments:

Post a Comment