Monday, November 9, 2009

Walkin' in Memphis

We recently took a trip to Memphis for our 5 year college reunion.  We had a wonderful time visiting all our favorite restaurants, and I had a great time visiting all my favorite shopping spots, of course!  Josh and I even had a few nights out thanks to my best friend, Aly's, partents.  They generously offered to babysit Lily Friday AND Saturday night!  Here are some pics of our trip:
   First stop...Rendezvous for some amazing Memphis BBQ ribs 




Lily's cute new dress from Little Posh in Memphis

The beautiful new Library that was built our senior year

The building where Josh and I first met :)

Power nap in the car


Shopping for some new Rhodes gear!

At the football game...

Lily was not a fan of the Lynx Cat (he just walked by...you can see him in the background)


Another photo shoot on campus:






No comments:

Post a Comment