Wednesday, October 7, 2009

October is finally here!!!

I LOVE the month of October!  Unfortunately, Lily and I have spent the first week at home with colds.  She started feeling yucky Saturday morning and passed it onto me Monday.  We are both feeling much better now and are ready to start our fall celebrations.  We have so many fun things planned for this month: Saluda River Club Fall Festival, the Pumpkin Patch, Boo at the Zoo, our trip to Memphis, and Lily's Halloween Party!


Here are some pics of Lily getting into the fall spirit! 




















I made some really yummy tropical granola bars yesterday that I thought I would share.  I found the recipe on one of my favorite cooking blogs, For the Love of Cooking .  Next time I'll probably either chop up the macadamia nuts of leave them out all together.  I found them to be a little overpowering and hard for Lily to eat.   










No comments:

Post a Comment