Friday, March 16, 2012

Shamrock Breakfast

I had a few days off this week because I've had several leg vein treatments that require me to "rest and elevate my legs for 2 weeks" - right...that's just not going to happen!  But I did get a full 48 hours off and Josh really stepped up to the plate with the girls.  He would work a few hours in the morning and then spend the rest of the day bouncing between preschool, dance and soccer.  What a guy!   He also ended up having to take the girls to their Shamrock Breakfast Wednesday morning.  I sent him with the camera hoping for lots of cute sister pics...I got 2!  I'm still very thankful for all his hard work this week and I'm feeling fine now and I'm happy to resume my motherly duties.  Truth is, sitting on the couch all day watching tv is not all it's cracked up to be.  I would much rather be running from preschool to practice, grocery shopping, doing laundry, fixing dinner, working out, cleaning up the kitchen...oh wait, I think my legs hurt again...back to the couch :)

No comments:

Post a Comment